January 13, 2009

Ex lovers - friends or strangers??

I remembered a friend of mine told me that a couple wouldn't be friends after they broke up, if they happened to be, its either one party has been constantly giving in due to love or both of them had never really love each other. I USED to totally disagree with the above opinion as I was rather fine with my ex-es.

Somehow, my good record was being broken by someone that had seriously pissed me off. The first ever ex of mine that turns out to be a stranger after we broke up. I was thinking that we really can be friends but all these was just an utopia when I realized a series of lies from him and stupid silly Vivio was actually just being taken for granted. This is when an ex lover becomes stranger because you know it well that its over and treating him as your friend'll just hurt you more at the end.

For ex-es who remain as friends, its not that I never really love. I swear to god that at the time Im with them, I vowed to be with them for life. Perhaps I had acted as the party who love and constantly giving in for them, after all, I don't stop loving them, I just simply learn to live without them and hoping that they have a better life ahead even their happiness have no part of me. When storms happened, when they are lost, Im still always and forever there for them. Pathetic Vivio, but who is the one who'll wipe away your tears and be there for you when you are miserable??

Sometimes I do wonder that when they look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break their heart too?? or crack a little bit?? or nothing?? *sigh*

Done with all these craps. Just hope that life'll be better ahead for Vivio, for people who loves Vivio and nevertheless for the people whom Vivio loves. *muacks*

"If we never felt sorrow, we'd never recognize bliss. At this rate I should be in a full state of bliss for the rest of my days" - Dennis Quaid

5 comments:

Daccent Sheng said...

Touching and true experience of you.
your blog made me think back to my Ex-lover.Although we ve broken for around few years but my heart and mind cant really let go of her. Most of the time, i ve to make my face really thick enough to give her a call and chat with her. I just want to know what is her life over there and just want to listen to her voice. Although she said we are still 'friends' but i know that is different from the relationship which we ve before. Anyway, im still learning how to be 'friend' with her but it is difficult.

Yangkee said...

another depressing entry ...
when u start tear, heart shatters, rmb there are still friends ard u and not strangers..
these friends will wipe your tears away and will start glue-ing back your heart together so it'll look brand new :)

Kelly said...

It's tough, it's harsh and it sucks. But you'll learn. And what you'd gained from it, is what thats gonna make you the person you would be tomorrow. But nothing comes that easily, for if it is, it wouldn't meant anything already. And for all these hard lessons, you'll learn how to live better, love better and knows better on who's worthy of your love..Like me! =)

Will CK Teoh said...

love ur quotes darl... =)

fight on... live on...!

Vi Vio Violet~ said...

Daccent, u can c a real life example from me tat its tough. Sumtimes u just hav2 appear n disappear on time in order 2 remain d harmonious situation *sigh* Just part of d learning process, u'll b fine =) [me either]

Yang yang, u better store more glue 4 me..or might s well just buy me a new heart at shoppin centre since glueing up has no longer make it look brand new. *wink*

Plunny, *envy grinnes* =p

Fist Meister, I should learn d spirit of "Jin" with ya when u had developed it in order 2 fight on and sustain thru life. *giggles*