February 3, 2009

Kids - They merried the CNY (=

Its been long since Vivio last updated her blog. Wasn't in a right mood so better off not writting than keeping tonnes of entries that truly depressing.

Time flies...All I remember what I did throughout the new year (perhaps every new year) is getting Angpow, eat, eat, eat and eat nevertheless drink drink drink and drink. This has been the same since years. I spent most of the time with family and not much on friends. Frankly, Its rather bored BUT this year, Im loving to be with the family. Reason being, I have 3 new members in the family. >.<

My family was dominant by young boys and middle-aged ladies. Whenever we have reunion dinner, you can imagine my whole gang of aunties chit chatting and gossiping non-stop while another whole table of boys'll be talking about football or their working/study stuff..While for gals, 3 of us just sit there and drink.

With the existence of my nephews and niece, I seriously feel that they added so much livelihood and laughter to the reunion dinner. It signifies hope and a dream of possibilities for the family. Im not sure its because me myself loving kids or they seriously did, I just enjoyed the dinner so much. Never coz the food, partly coz the drink, and mainly coz the people.

I was seriously wondering how my child'll look like after I saw them. While I was daydreaming about all these things, reality somehow hits me with the fact that Im still far beyond what I has been always wishing for. Perhaps, I wont be able to be a mom; if I happen to be one, I guess Im no longer a good mom.

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for - Author unknown

No comments: