April 27, 2009
(1) We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.
(2) I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so much but at least that means that I still care. Oh! You've think you won because women are expendable to you. You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way but you don't fall in love that way either. You have not won. You're alone. I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to love than you are.
(3) If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a sh*t, it's because he doesn't give a shit.
(4) If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you.
(5) Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up: if a boy punches you he likes you, never try to trim your own bangs, and someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. every movie we see, every story we're told implores us to wait for it: the third act twist, the unexpected declaration of love, the exception to the rule. but sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending we don't learn how to read the signs. how to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don't, the ones who will stay and the ones who will leave. and maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy, maybe it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. maybe the happy ending is just moving on. or maybe the happy ending is this: knowing after all the unreturned phone calls and broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment... you never gave up hope.
From the quotes above, try check the love signs you are getting and see whether those are rules or exceptions. I laughed and I cried. Perhpas, you should consider bringing your special one for the movie and discuss about it as well!!~
April 16, 2009
The crafting on Angkor Wat is really awesome. Vivio is so bad in art and seriously wonder how those ancient people manage to come out with such fine and artistic pieces.
However, parts of Angkor Wat has been destoyed by the weather, roots and human being. Few places are close for admission because the building is collapsing due to the rain and no longer safe for entrance. The trees are growing old and the roots had slowly breaks into the structure of the building and causes more damages on the buildings. Besides, some parts of the statute (especially head) has been stolen by people hence we'll see lots headless statute here.
The thing that she complained most is on the weather. The sunlight is more likely piercing through every inch of your skin harshly, leaving its victorious marks telling you "Hey people, I've conquered you and you are now well-roasted". Undoubtedly, Malaysia is very hot too BUT at least we are gifted with chilled breezes. She has been there 4 few days somehow she is still yet to see a slight movement on the branches nor the leaves even though she is surrounded by all the trees. *sigh* The best description on the weather there will be - placing yourself in an oven marinated with dust.The first day of my trip is the visit to the well-known Tonle Sap Lake that we used to study about in Geography during our schooling time.Due to the reason that the place is rather undeveloped. Vivio had summarised Tonle Sap Lake in 3colours namely Blue, Brown and Green. Here are the proofs:-People who stays on the Lake conduct all their daily routines on the lake i.e. women from buying groceries to cooking to washing, children from playing to schooling to earning, men from praying to working to resting. Schools, hospitals, restaurants and churches are all built on the the lake. To my surprise, they can even rear pig on the lake. The poo and pee there, but at the same time, the lake is their water resource too.
Children playing on the Lake
Along the way till the center of the Lake, you can see mother bringing their children aged 2-6years old begging for money or selling soft drinks and souvenirs to you. It is rather pathetic to see these and makes Vivio feel rather lucky that she at least do not have to beg for money and work when she was in that age.
At the end of the trip to Tonle Sap Lake, Vivio was keep thinking that sometimes when we are complaining how God has been cruel to us, comparing ourselves to those who are luckier than us, perhaps we should take a look at what we have and feel content about it comparing to those who are not so lucky. In conclusion, Vivio, you are so damn lucky so STOP complaining anymore!!~