February 12, 2009

Karma - What Goes Around Comes Around

How many people actually believed in Karma?? Vivio is a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. Illogically, You might think that she just being superstitious; logically, you'll realize that it is in fact only a law of cause and effect. Karma is the effects of all deeds actively created by our past, future, and present experiences. Thus, we are responsible for our own life, including the pain and joy it brings to ourself and others.

Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe's binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations and all things we experience are our creations.

I had planted few bad seeds recently, was wondering all these happened because those parties involved owed me in the past life and thus they are returning everything to me now by these incidents OR I had done a new bad cause and hence I'll have to return everything to them in my next life?? I heard a quote of "Born because of the karma of their past mistakes, they make more mistakes, and fall into mistakes", does this means that human'll just over and over again suffered from this visual cycle of cause and effect??

There's never a definite answer for the question. Somehow, we just try every possible way to be good to people around; love and kindness are never wasted, they bless the one who receives them and the giver. While for the bad deeds that I ever planted, I understand that nothing can exist without a cause hence I'll pay for what I do and what I become someday. With blessings to myself that I'll free from all resentful thoughts and kindly forgive me for whatever I've done wrong.

"Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non virtuously, suffering results" - Sakyong Mipham

2 comments:

ArchDyeu said...

Quite an interesting bit, i like the descriptive part about our holographic universe.

Though i do share your opinion on Karma, i differ slightly in recognizing the cause and effect. Past life or future life is of no importance because you live in the present, and that what matters. What you cause today, you pay for the effect tomorrow.

And to answer your question on the cycle of cause and effect, yes, we do fall into this cycle. The situation and conditions might change, but we are never really out of the core cause, and eventually, the core effect.

But that's part of living. If you believe in what you do, have confidence that the result will be pleasant.......

编号013190813 said...

karma is too fantastic. i dun believe before-life or after-life.
even,karma is exist, we also have no power to change it.

wat shall we do now is just to make sure our current lifetime is meaningful.

if you still believe karma and wanna do something good, then u treat ching woei meat everyday. y? bcos ching woei will pray god for u.