March 7, 2009

Just 4 laugh XP

Vivio received a number of complaints that the entries written here are too full with words and bizarre phrases hence I shall keep things simple where there are times that I'll just use picture to illustrate things. Agree??

Today's entry is simple, U just have to refer back to my previous entry on VioLIn KK ~ Wildlife Park and here I would laid down the contradiction - 8 reasons on why you shouldnt go to zoo (Especially you are bringing kids with you!!)









I seriously wonder what should I answer if my 3yrs old kid suddenly popped out with :" Mom, what are these animals doing??" *speechless*

5 comments:

Daccent Sheng said...

haha...dearest vioVio~~~
funny pictures lu...
nice 'shot'..haha

purple leaves said...

"these animals are committing crimes under section 377 Penal Code" says mama Vio..

"but i saw auntie Rosy did that the other day to uncle McSteamy" says little Viovi..

"&^%$$%^&*&^$%&^@#" says Vio..

无聊怪人 said...

Haha...this is a good method to start your's kid sex education..

ArchDyeu said...

tsk tsk tsk..............

Then again, i've never encountered these kinds of situations whenever i visit a zoo, so far all the animals have been well behaved (except for a giant bald eagle who started taking a dump as soon as i crossed it's cage)

chriskooi said...

LOL