March 31, 2009

Why so serious??

Was just wondering...

Do I actually need a ground for naming people as "bitch", "jerk" or maybe "scum"???

If I happen to personally not favouring someone due to the things he/she did and I tell my friends about it, am I consider as defaming that particular person??

What if I prefer not telling things out verbally but place the incident in writings on my blog to express my thought on that particular person in the mentioned incident??

When I write, I reserved in mentioning that particular person's name but on the other hand stated some details of that person to describe him/her...And..That makes me wonder : Aren't the readers are the one who is actually accusing people since I'm just writing what is in my mind and smart readers can have their judgment after reading, right?? To what extent you believe in what I write, to what extent that you know I'm bullshitting..
Aren't you still not adult enough to judge??

Don't take things that seriously when it comes to blog entries..Its after all a personal and casual writing anyway..If you prefer to be serious, perhaps you should consider searching for journals and articles and place yourself into the whole bundle of them till you choked yourself than to do blog hopping and read what happens in people's life.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." --Robert Frost

3 comments:

Jackstraw said...

my support always give to my friend. no matter they are right or wrong. i believe friend is right forever unless they are proven guilty by the court...

BelLs~! said...

who accused u?

Anonymous said...

Just a blog...Guys, do not take it too serious. Blogging is just a way to express our thoughts and feelings. If we ve no right to express our feelings through blogging..then what for to be a blogger???Sometimes people want to be a 'hero' among a grp of ppl, then they will purposely to accuse other bloggers. This kind of people actually they may be knowledgeable but they can only go straight and dont know what is turning when got hindrances.it can be called ''dead brain'' blogger...write too long d..
hehe ^^