March 17, 2009

Yankies Hut ~ U sucks!!~

It was Andrew's birthday and hence we decided to dine together There's thsi place named Yankies Hut located in Kajang which had quite a good reviews from my friends hence we are so excited to try out on this new dining spot that we found.

It was a great disappoinment I should say. I feel that I seriously can cook much better and bakar better fish that they did. At least, I still know where to get fresher fish to serve people. I never been to a dining place which can be worse than what I just went.

First of all, as I mentioned earlier, the fish sucks!! We ordered 1 Ikan Kerapu and 1 Ikan Pari. The Ikan Keparu still consider as edible since it was being deep fried but the Ikan Pari which was being bakar taste horribly. The fish itself already stinks like rotten fish and the texture (I lost words in describing). What I say is just worse than terrible.

Besides the fishes, we ordered kangkung belacan but seems like the kitchen had most probably ran out of belacan or chillies. Its tasteless. Fried Sotong tasteless but luckily they provided us with some ketchup and causes the fried sotong still at least taste like Ketchup. The drinks, I guess they have no stock on nescafe either cause I ordered a big jug of nescafe and I ended up have to put in the Baskin Robbin's Espresso and Creme ice cream to flavour my nescafe. The only food which tastes normal would be the white rice. So if you just wish to have white rice as meal, do op for Yankies Hut.

Left the part of food served aside, the environment was designed to be like a village style BUT Im not sure if Its due to I were born and brought up in a city, I never really tried having a whole family of cats (which made up of 5/6 of them) sitting and starring at me hungrily while im eating the fish as if they'll be jumping up and grab whatever Im having. This really freaks me badly.

On the service part, its again sucks. The waiters are all day-dreaming and working like wandering ghost. The entire restaurant was empty when we were there yet it takes them forever to serve and approach us. The waiter can even holds his phone while taking order and the phone was keep on ringing. -.-!!

People, try guess how much I've spent for such terrible meal?? It costs us RM78.40 for this terrible meal. RM 20 for the rotten Ikan Pari, RM30 for the not fresh but luckily deep fried Ikan Kerapu. We seriously feel like being robbed in a pirate ship, not by Johnny Depp (at least he's good looking) but by the scary Davy Jones. HUH!!~

And before Im ending the entry, 2 of my friends is having diarrhea NOW!!~ So people, if you feel like cleansing your stomach after a long period of constipation, throw all your medicine away and kindly visit Yankies Hut @ Kajang NOW.

2 comments:

chriskooi said...

that means i have a special taste

from 食神

ArchDyeu said...

Wow, that sucks......
But i do miss Kajang food.........