November 11, 2008

Birthday Bash!~ Part II

Yes, my Birthday Bash actually has Part II even its during exam time. Thats the reason why I screwed up my Equity paper that badly, nearly cried when I get the question. *sobz* Well, we just leave that miserable part aside and start with the Part II of Birthday Bash. (=

Sharp 12am of 10th Nov, I heard people knocking on my door. To my surprise, it was Kelly, Yang and Andrew. Kelly told me that she was with Chihuahua, Yang said he was with his sister and Andrew was in a family dinner BUT they are all at my door front when the clock strikes 12 with my favourite Baskin's Rum & Raisins. ^.^ I was so touched. I cant really celebrate birthday this year so I told them that I cant blow candles but brilliant Yang come out with the idea of blowing lighter instead. YES, ITS LIGHTER!!! haha.. I look so 'ah sum' wif my fringe clips up and hair buns up so not gonna upload any picture to scare people here.=p They were at my place for an hour and leave me with my Equity since I gonna have exam at 3pm. I didnt study anywhere, was too excited and busy chatting with people who greets me.

I feel like flying high above the sky once I handed up the miserable Equity paper (eventhough I did badly) =p Celebration was continued with my dear Chloe, Geok Geok, Cindy and Loke for Shabu-shabu. Yes, I have Shabu-Shabu twice for 22nd Birthday but I took some pictures this time.

After the dinner, everyone starts to crap alot as if we are drunk. In fact, we are not drinking any liquor, perhaps it is the effect of MSG+Coke that makes people drunk as Cindy claimed it to be. We then try to search for a bar which enables us to sit down and chat but seems like Kajang nor Sg. Chua is yet to be that happening. We only found few spots that look rather scary (looks more like brothel) and we ended up traveled till Sg. Long. Suits our theme of "Jalan-jalan cari makan"

Its karaoke session after dinner and drinking. It was around 11.30pm when we reach the karaoke but somehow we still decided to go in for 2hours. We had twice karaoke in a week, wonder thats due to overstress or we just too good in loitering.

Thanks to Chloe, Geok, Cindy+Loke and nevertheless Chris for my birthday present. The birthday card is so cute and the gift is awesome. Love you guys, I had a wonderful time. Know you guys had been cracking your head on my birthday present and I wanted to tell you that Im loving that alot. *huggies*

After having a series of celebration, Vivio is now officially 22years old. Getting mature?? Better?? Hope Im or at least I'll be. But something I had manage to learn during this birthday is~> Appreciate each and every friends (I mean those who true to you) and you'll realize how much they can actually paint your life. I feel real lucky to have all these friends, they had always be by myside, watching me laugh, seeing me cry, witnessed how I broke down and supporting me till Im strong again to stand still. You people made my days.

Once again, special thanks to Kelly, Yang, Andrew, Chloe, Geok Chin, Cindy, Loke and Chris. *muacks* Nevertheless, thanks to everyone who wishes me happy birthday either at facebook, friendster, MSN or SMS. *huggies*
Curtains close.

True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice - Samuel Johnston

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, dearie...
glad to hear tat u like the present...

focus on study d ya...
dun forget,
juris exam is on friday~!!!

:P

无聊怪人 said...

onece again~~
happty birthday~~

Christine said...

thats is such a fun birthday celebration..haha...happy belated birthday

meow said...

happy belated birthday =)

Yangkee said...

Wow,
quite a bash
all i remembered for my bday when the clock strikes 12 is that i was holding a one litre Johnny Walker in my hands wakakaka

Glad u enjoyed ^^