November 7, 2008

Dear Diary...

I never favour the concept of keeping diary neither for my own purpose or even to publish it in a blog. The first reason of never keeping it for own purpose being I can remember almost each and every events that happened in my life and I find it redundant to mark them down and secondly, it seems to me that too much of tragedy had happened in my life and makes me feel like erasing them in a glimpse rather than compile them to a stack of entries. Reason of not publishing it being...Its my life...I just hate it when people are putting my private life in the limelight. I guess I have enough of people gossiping behind my back judging each and every little thing i did and waiting to watch me fall.

I guess my friends out there who visited this blog will surely shock to see this...=) BUT yes, Vivio is starting her blog and you can have another place to spare when boredom strikes. It may be a drama, comedy and perhaps tragedy. But she is opening this up to share up her fears, sorrow and happiness.

I heard it from my friend, B that the first criteria of becoming a pretty gal 'leng lui' is keeping a blog (she quoted that from somewhere) but that is definitely not the reason of me starting to blog. Vivio was and will never being categorised as a leng lui coz sad to say, she wont have the honour to be crowned so.

Reason starting this is just coz I wana witness the process of me growing and learning through this life. I had been taking it too seriously all this while and that is why I never get out of it alive..I wish to have it in a slower pace and always take a look behind and see how much I've grown once in a while. Starting from this moment, this blog will become a prove of living for me now, a remark for me from the past till present and moving forward to future. Be it if u wana comment, condemn or compliment here, I 'll just take all these openly my dear.

Having the reason of starting this blog, the next entry will move on with --> ME!!!

6 comments:

amethyst213 said...

Cindy was here!!!
=)

无聊怪人 said...

Muakz, darling~~

exuberant said...

Always look at the bright side of life. If there is no bright side, wait until the future turns to light. Dont cry over what has happened in the past, dear. But be happy that you could enjoy the moment. Remember, every cloud has a silver lining. Cheer mate~

Kelly said...

Welcome to the blogosphere sweetie =)

Yangkee said...

wohoo~! somoone joined the blogging clan wakakaka
damn spoiling blog trends .
depressing depressing depressing~ Xp
hahaha

Vi Vio Violet~ said...

Thanks 2 cindy, chloe, exuberant and plunny.. *muacks*
Yang yang..its not bout trend. Its bout..
'chiak bah boh shu jor' (hokkien)
Y ppl read other's blog??
coz 'mou liu' lo..
Y ppl write blog??? oso coz 'mou liu' lo..
So after all, its just a way 2 spent time =)